How to Apply
Online Video Advice
As part of the online assessment stage of the recruitment process, we will also ask you to complete an online one-way video interview in addition to the online tests. The aim of the video interview is so that we get to feel a bit more like we’ve ‘met’ you. When you pass the online tests, we will email you the link to complete the online video. You will have five days to complete the online video for your application to be considered for the Assessment Centre.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible after you have completed the online assessments. The quicker you complete the tests following our invitation, the sooner we will be able to confirm if you have successfully reached the final stage of the selection process. Please bear with us during the busier times of the graduate recruitment season as it may take us a little longer to get back to you.
- All questions must be answered in English. Don’t worry if English is not your first language as we will take this into consideration.
- You can complete the interview at any time of the day.
- Ensure you can give it your undivided attention.
- Make sure it’s quiet and that you won’t be disturbed.
- Remind yourself of the research you’ve already done on TJX Europe and the programme you’re applying to.
- We want to know about your skills and interests. Be ready to talk about yourself in a wider context. Try to think of a range of different examples rather than referring to the same example for each question.
- Make sure you are answering the question you have been asked.
- If you’re unable to complete the interview before the deadline, let us know as soon as possible and we might be able to give you an extension. Details of how to contact us in case you need an extension will be provided in the invite e-mail we will send you.