Graduate & Placement Programmes
For your Development
We want you to succeed with us from day one, enjoy what you’re doing and be excited about your future. That’s why we invest a lot in development and have a great reputation for training.
From day one you’ll be assigned a buddy and a mentor who will guide you through those first few weeks, and be on hand at all times to offer you any support you need.
Your professional development will be structured around our blended learning experience, which combines a mix of workshops, 1-to-1 sessions and exciting projects. It’s designed to give you the confidence and the tools to take on responsibility and prepare you for your future career.
Throughout the apprenticeship you’ll also experience rotations in a variety of roles within our operational accounting department. These will last 3-6 months and include:
- Invoice Processing Associate – ensuring the accurate and timely processing of invoices
- Matching Associate – making sure stock and invoices match, and investigating queries
- Sales Audit Associate – making sure we are reporting correct sales and receivables data
- Expenses Payable Associate – ensuring vendors are paid accurately and promptly
- PO Recon Associate – reconciling each purchase order to stock
- Vendor Relations Associate – dealing with vendor queries and managing day-to-day merchandise queries
- Cash Accounting Associate – managing several bank accounts on a daily basis to ensure month-end G/L reconciliations
Where you want to take your future after your apprenticeship is up to you. You’ll have plenty of options. Maybe you’ll want to continue your career in operational finance, continue your studying and complete a degree apprenticeship or apply for our graduate programme. Whatever you decide, we’ll help you make the best decision and give you everything you need to make it happen.