As an HR apprentice you’ll be studying for your Support Level 3 qualification with our training provider West Herts College, whilst performing your role within our HR function. This course will take 12-18 months to complete. During that time you’ll gain valuable experience across a range of areas within HR.
As part of your role you’ll deliver system based (Oracle and TMS) and manual (Contracts, letters and audit compliance) HR Service Centre transactions against the HR Shared Services performance dashboard.
You’ll take pride in the transactional work of the team, and contribute suggestions on how to improve the service and processes we deliver.
This is the entry position in the HR Service Centre. The work across each country is rules based supported by process maps, BSPs (work instructions) and templates. You’ll acquire knowledge of the processes and the systems used by the team.
The experience you’ll gain
Ultimately if you’re looking for an unforgettable journey. You want to be part of something huge. Something global. An HR Apprenticeship with TJX Europe is where it can all begin.
The skills you’ll need
- A minimum of one B and two C grades at A level
- 5 GCSEs of at least grade C especially in English and Maths
- Process orientated
- Customer focused
- Able to work accurately and quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately under pressure while maintaining the customer service standards
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Oracle)
- Ability to spot patterns and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience of working in a HR Service Centre would be an advantage
Exact Start Dates TBC.