TJX Europe Cookies Policy
TJX Europe Cookies Policy
Effective Date: May 2018
The TJX Companies, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “TJX”, “we”, “us” or “our”) operate our stores, websites, and mobile apps. We collect certain information by automated means when you visit us through various means such as “cookies,” “web beacons” and IP addresses, as described in this policy.
The TJX entity responsible for processing your information (the “data controller”) will depend on where you are located. Refer to Appendix A for information about the data controllers. Please note that T.K. Maxx and HomeSense are trading names of the data controllers.
Certain pages on our websites may contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our websites, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what geographic regions our website visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our websites.
Categories of cookies and other automated technologies
These cookies are essential in order for our site to operate properly and enable you to use its features. Without these cookies, certain services (like shopping carts, etc.) cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how visitors interact with our websites, such as what pages are visited and what errors may have occurred. The information collected is used to improve how our websites work.
These cookies allow our websites to remember choices our users make (such as user name) and to provide enhanced and more personal features. They can also be used to remember changes made to parts of our website that users can customise.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to users based on their interests. They can also be used to limit the number of times users see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They can be placed on a device by us or by a third party with our consent. For example, where you choose to link to various social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest) via our website, these social network sites may place cookies on your device and use these to target advertising to you on their or other websites.
Cookies are used with your consent in accordance with applicable law. You can stop cookies being downloaded on to your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features.
In addition to the browser-based controls, you can manage third party cookies by visiting aboutads.info/choices/ and youronlinechoices.eu/.
If you have any questions about our information practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
50 Clarendon Road
- TJX UK, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 03094828 and registered office at 50 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1TX, UK.
- TJX IRELAND UNLIMITED COMPANY, incorporated and registered in Ireland with company number 316341 and registered office at 12 Northbrook Road, Ranelagh, Dublin 6, Ireland.
- TJX DISTRIBUTION LTD. & CO. KG, incorporated and registered in Germany with company number HRA 23488 and registered office at Peter-Mueller-Strasse18, 40468 Duesseldorf, Germany.
- TJX DEUTSCHLAND LTD & CO KG, incorporated and registered in Germany with company number HR A 19118 and registered office at Peter-Mueller-Strasse18, 40468 Duesseldorf, Germany.
- TJX EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION SP. Z.O.O., incorporated in Poland and registered in the District Court for Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Registry with KRS 0000329221, NIP: 7010180875, REGON 141840956, share capital: 8 050 000 PLN and registered office at Chmielna 19, 00-021 Warsaw, Poland.
- TJX POLAND SP Z.O.O, incorporated in Poland and registered in the District Court for Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Registry with KRS: 0000329191, NIP: 7010180987, REGON 141840908, share capital: 35 000 000 PLN and registered office at Chmielna 19, 00-021 Warsaw, Poland.
- TJX EUROPE BUYING GROUP LIMITED, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 06846443 and registered office at 50 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1TX, UK.
- JUSY MEAZZA BUYING COMPANY S.R.L., incorporated and registered in Italy with company number 05956200488 and whose office address is at Via Vespasiano da Bisticci 4/6, 50136 Florence, Italy and whose registered agent’s address is at Lungarno Guicciardini n. 21, 50100 Florence, Italy.
- TJX NEDERLAND B.V., incorporated and registered in The Netherlands with company number 62425102 and whose registered office at Hogehilweg 17, 4th floor, 1101CB Amsterdam, The Netherlands (“TJX Netherlands”).
- TJX OESTERREICH LTD. & CO. KG, incorporated and registered in Austria with company number FN 417129 a. and whose registered office is at Nordring 2-10/9, 2334 Vösendorf, Austria (“TJX Austria”).